Positive Discipline Parenting Workshop
I am excited to be co-hosting a seminar on Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 6:30 p.m. (at Apple Seeds) for parents who want to learn a proven, research-based system that uses effective communication techniques for discipline that is both kind and firm.
Have you ever wondered:
- Why don't my children listen to me?
- Why do siblings always seem to be in conflict?
- Why can't my children act more responsibly?
- How can my children feel more confident?
- How can I persuade my child to spent more time on homework and less time in front of the screen?
In this session we will practice exercises that utilize positive reinforcement to gain outcomes that make children and parents happier. Spend just two hours with Joy Marchese (pictured), founder of Positive Discipline U.K., and you will walk away - as I did - with an empowered feeling that you are doing your very best by your children.
10 West 25th street
(between Broadway and Sixth Avenue)
New York, NY 10010